Welcome To My Media Studies Blog

Monday 15 November 2010

Research Into My Competition - MixMag


These are my competitors within the house music magazine genre. This is a well established music magazine, however with my magazine in 'Rhythm' I hope to bring something else to the scene, something unique at a price where everyone will be interested. During the current economical climate, consumers are spending less on shopping items due to them having less disposable income. I hope to adapt to this climate by offering my magazine at a price of £1.20. I have chosen this price because it is reasonable, and is a lower price compared to MixMag's price of £4.20. I hope to offer as much news about the house genre and information just like MixMag, but for a much more lower price. Also, this magazine will hopefully be a big hit with teenagers as the price is reasonable, because they can spend £1.20 weekly to keep up to date with all the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment