Welcome To My Media Studies Blog

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Cast List - Rhythm Magazine

The cast I used were older people aged 20-21,  I used this cast because they are quite photogenic, they enjoy music and they blend into the music world. Also, they all had musical items which could be used to relate the images to music when incorporating them onto my magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread. They were also very happy to help me out with my media coursework . The cast list are friends of my brothers, who are linked to the house music scene, one of them is a DJ/Record Producer, and he advised me also on what sort of wording to use which was helpful. They were easy to take images of, they were very co-operative and were understanding of what images I wanted and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment